Thai Chicken Pasta
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
3/4 to 1 cup Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing (Kraft)
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
vegetables (julienne red bell pepper, julienne carrots, snow peas)
2 tbsp olive oil
8 oz linguine pasta
1) Option 1: Cut chicken into strips. Marinate chicken in 1/4 cup dressing for 30 minutes. Then, cook chicken in a nonstick skillet until done. Option 2 (my fav): Cook chicken breasts in crock pot on low for at least 4 hours until tender with 1/4 to 1/2 cup dressing. Remove chicken, discard sauce and cut into strips.
2) Mix 1/2 cup dressing, peanut butter, honey and soy sauce in small bowl.
3) Cook pasta according to box directions and drain.
4) In pasta pot, add olive oil and cook vegetables over medium high for 3-5 minutes while stirring until tender crisp.
5) Add pasta back to pot and pour in sauce. Toss to combine. Enjoy!!