Friday, February 19, 2010

Eat This Not That....WOW!!

I know alot of us have a weight loss goal or a goal to get our families healthier. I love this book Eat This Not That!

but check out this oneCook This, Not That!: Kitchen Survival Guide. I am gonna have to pick that up.

Eat This Not That now has an iphone app.  Oh yea baby! If you have never checked out these books here are two helpful links to see what it is all about. They are little slide shows. For sure check these out!! It is amazing what you think is healthy and what is not healthy. Guess what is on the healthiest list... Chipotle...that's right! YUM well minus the beef ;)

The 20-Worst-Restaurant-Foods-America

20-Best-Restaurant-Foods-America

Have an awesome day! We are heading to disney. Where we pack our own food for sure...yikes is all I have to say about the health factor there...but it also saves a TON of money too. We do splurge on ice cream for kiddos (and hubbie LOL) though ;)

Eat This Not That Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails