Monday, May 17, 2010

My Early Anniversary Present...I'm so excited...

Fireman came home from the air force base with an early anniversary present for me.

A BIG bag...and inside was this:


Yes...that is right folks I am the proud owner of my first D-SLR...a Nikon D3000!

I'm sooooooooo excited I can barely contain myself!!! Love that man!!!! I was totally caught off guard. I had no idea! I mean I talk about wanting one to document all the beautiful memories of our children growing and our family but never did I think I would really get one!!!!! Yaaaaa-hoooooo!!! I'm shouting from the rooftops!

Now all I need to do is learn how to use this thing! LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You are going to love it. I think my sister has the same one. It makes such a difference. Go hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so jealous! This is what I want next. He deserved big kisses for that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails