Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Brunch Menu...Recipes Included



This year I will be hosting a Mother's Day Brunch at my house! Hopefully, my hydrangeas will still have some of these gorgeous blooms on them!!

Here is the menu I planned for this Sunday. If you need any ideas for your own brunch I have included some printable tasty recipes. Just click the links below. I plan to print out my menu on nice cardstock and post it in a shabby chic frame on the buffet table.

MENU


Assorted Pancakes - Blueberry & Chocolate Chip

Warm Maple Syrup

Fresh Fruit Salad

Crispy Bacon

Turkey Sausage Patties

Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole

Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Assorted Mix-ins

Croissants

Sliced Honey Ham

Carved Turkey Breast

Orange Juice

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

Spa Water

Mimosas

Fruity Rum Punch


I'm participating in these great link parties:

The Girl Creative

5 comments:

  1. AH! Thank you for posting the recipes!! I have been looking for some inspiration for Ava's baby blessing in two weeks :0)! FOUND IT! You're amazing Brittany! Although I'm sure you hear that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time is Brunch??? Looks LOVELY!! I am a new follower from New Friend Friday. Thanks for the recipes!
    Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I see you are in Florida, too! I am in Central Florida(Osceola County)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Lemon Blueberry Scones look delicious! Mmm I want one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That menu looks absolutely yum!!! Is there room for me? ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog...following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails