Sunday, November 28, 2010

Elf Your Neighbor---Free Printables

We haved been "Boo'ed" in the past but I thought I would start a new neighbohood game---We've Been Elfed!

I created some free printables for you to download and print. All I ask is you become a follower in return :)

To Elf Your Neighbor...Print out two copies of the instruction sheet and two copies of the "We've Been Elfed!" sign.


Include some treats or small gifts in a bag along with the free printables! One of the treats we included in our gift bags were Elf Cookies...our take on Bakerella's Cowgirl Cookies!

Our Free Printable Elf Cookie Labels Here!



Pick two neighbors and follow the free printable instructions to begin Elfing!!!

I created the free printables using free scrapbooking pack from Shabby Princess as well as Free Online Elf Clipart.

Happy Holidays!

Making The Girl Creative mmm button Keeping It Simple

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! and I love a good printable.

    Thank you for sharing and thanks for linking up to Amaze Me Monday blog party. You're the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I will be downloading this later!

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Amaze Me Monday party!! Good idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo much fun! I can't wait to "elf" a friend!! Great Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really great idea. I totally missed the Halloween thing but maybe I can get myself together and do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!! I am your newest follower! Hope you will stop by and follow Simple as 1-2-3 soon!


    Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love this idea. I featured it on my blog today! Love if you stopped by! And if you don't mind - while your there clicking on my widget. Each click we get P&G is donating 1 days worth of water! Thanks!

    Amanda
    todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails